About Dental Associates of Morris County
You have choices when looking for a New Jersey cosmetic family dentist. Why choose Dental Associates of Morris County? The best reason — besides the expert care and pain-free dentistry techniques — is the many services offered by this New Jersey dental practice. No matter what you want from a dentist, you can find it here. That’s because the family dentists also practice cosmetic dentistry, which means your dental health comes first, but they always keep an eye on improving your appearance.
Expect the best treatment from your dentist. With all the latest advances in equipment and techniques, all dental practices should be offering comfortable amenities and performing painless procedures like Dental Associates of Morris County do. Based in Madison, this New Jersey dental practice features top-rated professionals, state-of-the-art dental procedures, a comforting décor and much more.
As a family practice, Dental Associates of Morris County provides general and restorative dentistry for you and your whole family. But it’s really a one-stop shop for all your dental desires and requirements, such as:
- Affordable dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Orthodontic treatments
- Emergency dentistry
- Sedation/sleep dentistry
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Facial aesthetics and rejuvenation
The Best Dental Care in Morris County
In addition to being an all-in-one New Jersey dental practice, Dental Associates provide their services in high-tech comfort. Digital x-rays make it easier and faster for you and your dentist. Painless techniques contribute to a positive experience from the moment you sit in the dental chair until the end of your appointment.
Throughout your visit, you’re the focus of attention. The very decoration of the office has been designed to comfort you. The staff see that you have everything you need to feel relaxed. And of course, the dentists and hygienists have a gentle touch.
The skilled, compassionate New Jersey cosmetic family dentists have the latest equipment at their disposal to diagnose and treat your tooth pain. Using best practices, they take care to get you back to your normal daily routine, whether you need a simple cleaning or a multi-step smile makeover.
Better Health Through Dentistry
Your overall health depends in no small part on your dental health. To establish healthy habits in your children, start teaching them as soon as their first teeth appear. Take them to your pediatric dentist at Dental Associates in Madison, NJ, to get them used to going to the dentist for checkups. When they’re older, they’ll still be following those same oral health habits.
Your New Jersey dental practice plays an important role in your family’s health. In addition to the bi-annual checkups you should insist on, you can count on your dentist for restorative procedures that include:
- Treating gum disease
- Removing impacted wisdom teeth
- Filling cavities
- Getting a crown after a root canal
- Choosing from the best crown types, such as eMax crowns or BruxZir crowns
- Replacing a missing tooth with an implant, or a mini dental implant
- Ordering a new set of full or partial dentures
- Fitting a dental plate or bridge
- Treating bruxism or teeth grinding
Full-Service Dentistry in Madison, NJ
But Dental Associates of Morris County offer much more than restorative dentistry. As a cosmetic and orthodontic New Jersey dental practice, they can focus on making your whole smile more attractive once your underlying dental health is stable. In fact, they offer facial rejuvenation treatments — such as Botox, Juvéderm and other facial fillers — to complete your look and show off your new smile.
Other cosmetic services include:
Your Team of New Jersey Dental Specialists
The best New Jersey cosmetic family dentists in Morris County, NJ await your needs and requests. Bring in your family and build a relationship that lasts years — you’ll never need another dentist because this practice covers all the bases. Meet the dentists that serve Dental Associates of Morris County:
- Dr. Marina Shraga is a gifted dentist who can do it all, but she specializes in giving you the best flexible dentures and dental implants. A graduate of New York University, she’s a mom who loves to ski.
- Dr. Robert Rahm is a well-regarded dental specialist for full mouth rehabilitations, flexible dentures and dental implants. A graduate of Stonybrook, he’s a dad and also enjoys swimming.
- Dr. Sharon Lee is a compassionate dentist, specializing in flexible dentures, implants and full-mouth restorations. A graduate of NYU, she’s a mom who enjoys traveling.
- Dr. Jeffrey Haimson has made a name for himself as a restorative dentist. Whatever you need, he can take care of you. A New Jersey dental school graduate, he’s a dad who likes to read and fish when he’s away from the practice.