There are many questions parents have about baby tooth boxes. What should I do with my child’s teeth once they fall out? Is there a better way to store them in a plastic baggie? How long can you keep your child’s teeth for before it is too late? These are all common and valid questions, which is why we created this article! Here you will find answers to these questions and more. We also provide product reviews so that you know what the best teeth boxes on the market is.
Baby Tooth Box by NASHRIO
Save these precious memories of your child with this Baby Tooth Box. This tooth container allows you to keep your baby’s teeth when it falls out. It makes an excellent gift too! Every deciduous tooth is unique for the baby, because it preserves the moments about the child’s growth.
Nashrio is a company that specializes in creating modern, unique and smart products to help families with their kids. The baby tooth box by Nashrio has the capacity of holding up to 12 baby teeth for safe keeping. What makes this product so special? Let’s take a closer look at some of the key features.
The Baby Tooth Box comes with a clear acrylic box and two wooden dividers to separate the teeth for better organization.
It also includes tweezers, which make it easier to remove baby teeth from their ‘tooth homes’ without any assistance needed from parents or guardians. The product is designed as an educational tool as well as a keepsake.
It has been designed to fit in every average-sized purse or large pocket, making it easy to carry around with you and keep handy for emergencies. The lid of the box is transparent so that parents can easily see if they have any baby teeth left inside without taking the tooth home out of its own place.
The box is made out of high quality and durable materials, meaning it will last for years to come. However, just in case something happens and the product needs to be replaced Nashrio offers a warranty on all its products that lasts up to two years from purchase date.
Some parents may think this baby tooth box isn’t worth the price. However, this is not a toy for children and it can be used as an educational tool to teach kids about responsibility and teeth care.
The Baby Tooth Box by Nashrio has been the most purchased product in 2020 according to Amazon reviews!
Nashrio’s baby tooth box is one of those products that makes parenting just that little bit easier.
- Separate design for Boy / Girl
- Easy to clean
- Child-safe design
- Made of 100% Pinewood
- Fairly priced and great for gifting!
- The lid is transparent so you can see if there are any teeth left inside the box without taking it out of its own place.
- Comes with tweezers which make removing a baby’s tooth from their “tooth home” easier
- The warranty lasts up to two years.
- Can be reused as a lunchbox or pencil case!
- High-quality and durable materials for long-lasting use.
PAMBO Tooth Fairy Box Keepsake For Boys & Girls
Looking for the coolest baby shower gift? Want to create a memory that will last forever? Searching for the cutest tooth keepsake box?
Then why not go for the best of the best when choosing your baby keepsake tooth storage boxes? Get your PAMBO tooth box and start a family tradition that will be cherished for years!
This tooth fairy box is fantastic for kids. It’s the perfect way to keep your child’s lost teeth safe and sound!
What makes this product so special? Let’s take a closer look at some of its key features:
The PAMBO Tooth Fairy Box comes with a cute Wishing Star where you can place a wish before sliding the tooth in.
The PAMBO Tooth Fairy Box is made of 100% Pine Wood and has been designed to fit comfortably in a child’s hand so he or she can carry it around with them wherever they go! The box also includes an elastic band that keeps all your teeth safe inside when not in use.
This product has been specifically designed for children to fit their little hands and encourage them not only to take care of their teeth, but also to get creative when making a wish.
The PAMBO Tooth Fairy Box is really easy to clean! You can either use an antibacterial wipe or some soap and water. This makes it the perfect tooth box for the whole family!
The PAMBO Tooth Fairy Box has been rated as one of the most popular and best-selling products on Amazon with a rating of four stars out of five.
- Comes with a Wishing Star where you can wish before sliding the tooth in
- Offers child-friendly design and size
- Made of 100% Pine Wood
- Includes an elastic band that keeps all your teeth safe inside when not in use
- Easy to clean! You can either use antibacterial wipes or some soap and water. The perfect tooth box for the whole family!
PITAYA Baby Tooth Box
Has your child grown too fast? Preserve these precious memories of your little one with this baby tooth Organizer Box! This box allows you to keep your baby’s milk teeth when it falls. Also perfect as gifts! Each deciduous tooth is unique to the child, because it saves memorable moments on the child’s growth.
This is a wonderful baby tooth organizer for your child to take with them. They can store their teeth and then show off the box as they get older so you’ll know what happened! The milk teeth holder also comes with an optional bottle, in which you can place a small message or drawing that tells about this day when the toddler lost his first tooth.
The product is made of 100% pine wood, which gives it a natural and warm look when in the child’s bedroom or playroom. It also features an elastic band to keep all your teeth safe inside the box securely!
It has been rated as one of Amazon’s best-selling products with a rating of four stars out of five.
- Simple and cute
- Nice product for the price
- Great gift.
- Comes with an optional bottle, in which you can place a small message or drawing that tells about this day when the toddler lost his first tooth
- Made of 100% pine wood, giving it a natural and warm look when displayed by your child’s bedroom or playroom! Features an elastic band to keep all your teeth safe inside the box securely
How to handle baby tooth
- Step 1: Replace baby teeth. When the kids get about 6 years old, his/her teeth is getting deciduous. The specific time varies in each case.
- Step 2: Keep a good memory. After taking your kid to extract his/her teeth, do not forget to keep these cute teeth. A piece of memory that shall be cherished and thanked for by your family in the future!
- Step 3: Sterilize extracted teeth. Put the extracted baby tooth in boiling water for around five minutes.
- Step 4: Natural dry teeth. The sterilized teeth shall be put in a place with good ventilation.
- Step 5: Keep a record. Write down related information, such as the date, name, and where extracted teeth are.
- Step 6: Put all of them in a place with good ventilation so that it can dry naturally without any chemical substances which may destroy its structure or make stains on the surface.
- Step 7: Keep your baby tooth box ready! Holds up to 12 deciduous teeth for safekeeping.
How to make a baby keepsake box. Easy DIY Baby Keepsake Box Idea
- Step one: Cut out a piece of the cardboard box and place it on top of your baby’s tooth to trace.
- Step two: Draw a line around the traced circle, about an inch away from the outside edge.
- Step three: Cut along that drawn line with scissors or a sharp knife.
- Step four: Put all cut-out pieces (circle and pieces inside the circle) together to make a box.
- Step five: Place the baby tooth in the cut-out section of your cardboard, with its top edge flush against the line you traced before cutting.
- Step six: Fold up the opposite end of the box so that it can cover the side and bottom edges of your teeth; secure it in place with tape.
- Step seven: Put nails or a glue gun to secure the base of your box (in other words, at its center) so that it can’t be easily pulled off from one side and loosen up on the opposite end.
- Step eight: Attach handles for easy carrying!
Where to put tooth for the tooth fairy
Step one: Put your baby tooth in the cup of milk
Step two: Leave it outside on the doorstep
Step three: Put a piece of paper with the note “For The Tooth Fairy” and sign that you are leaving your child’s teeth for her.
*tip- don’t forget to write down the date!
Can’t find tooth for the tooth fairy
Step one: If your child’s tooth is still in the mouth, try to extract it with a pair of tweezers and save for later.
Step two: Put some sweets or money under their pillow as an alternate payment for the tooth fairy
Step three: Draw on a picture of what they lost, such as teeth so that they get to know where they lost it.
Step four: Keep a record of the date and time in order to avoid forgetting what you said!
What do you do with tooth fairy teeth?
Step one: Put extracted teeth in the baby tooth box.
Step two: When you find a tooth fairy, give it to her and make sure she leaves something for your child!
Tooth container necklaces
Step one: Put the teeth in a container and put it on your necklace
Step two: Choose between different types of containers like jars, boxes or even vials.
Step three: Wear those necklaces proudly 😉